"Scruffies" vs. "Neats"

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Tue Apr 30 19:56:22 PDT 1996

(The version I apparently just sent out was not quite complete. I saved it
in my mail program, intending to work on it later today, but it got queued
for sending inadvertently. Sorry it got sent. But maybe it's just as well,
as I can look at the commentary--if any--and make additions and
clarifications later.)

--Tim

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!