Netscape 3 betas

Adam Shostack adam at lighthouse.homeport.org
Tue Apr 30 16:22:26 PDT 1996

I'd like to commend Jeff and Phil, and any other members of the
netscape team who are here, for the strong list of security controls
available in Atlas (beta 2)

They include control of caching SSL protected docs, alerts before
showing a cookie or submitting a form via email, control over email
address as ftp password, and, best of all, Java and JavaScript come
turned off by default.

Nice work!

(I'll also offer a pet peeve, which is I can't refuse to accept server
pushes, and the stop button doesn't really seem to affect them.  I
should be able to prevent keep-alive if I don't want it.)

Adam

					               -Hume