[WhoWhere?]

Gunjan Sinha gunjan at parsecweb.com
Sun Apr 28 11:28:01 PDT 1996

I am sorry if you misunderstood my previous email. We are ex-Stanford
grad, not current students! The WhoWhere? database is collected through
a combination of technolofy, partnerships, and self-registrations by
end-users.

Our content is from publicly available sources. We run crawlers for Newsgroups
and WWW to collect our content. Several Thousand individuals come to
WhoWhere? to add theor listing every day.

Hope I have been able to clarify your confusion.

Gunjan
WhoWhere? Inc.