[WebRobotPunks] OKRA net.citizen Directory Service

Steven L Baur steve at miranova.com
Sun Apr 28 00:50:22 PDT 1996

These guys are worse offenders than whowhere, and they do abusive
fingering (the only webrobot that has shown up so far in my finger
logs):
	http://okra.ucr.edu/okra/

They have an e-mail address for me I used once in a Usenet test post
5 years ago.  Since that address was entered into their database on
the 9th of March, 1996 the only place they could have gotten it from
is one of Tim May's old Usenet backup tapes.

Coming soon ``Expanded database size''?  I can hardly wait ...

                  OKRA net.citizen Directory Service
            Brought to you by the Department of Computer Science

                                    new
                      New Database Engine Now Active!
       Faster! - Increased Precision! - Exciting New Output Format!

                                coming soon
                    Expanded database size on the way...

                             Current Statistics
                        Database entries: 3,525,243
                       Queries performed today: 2,084

--
steve at miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.