Nazis on the Net

E. ALLEN SMITH EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU
Sun Apr 28 00:14:35 PDT 1996

From:	IN%"llurch at networking.stanford.edu"  "Rich Graves" 27-APR-1996 02:38:42.42

>On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, Snow wrote:

>> Sorry about spewing this to the List, but nobody at replay.com would not get
>> it back to him.

>I'm glad *somebody* realized that. I believe there have been at least a
>half dozen messages Cc'd to nobody in the last couple days.

	In some cases (such as my lone message, which was Cc'd to cypherpunks),
they may be simply using a mail reader that doesn't allow retention of
the threading reply header without sending it to the address of the original
message. (Since these same mail readers, such as mine, also usually don't use
the threading information, this is an act of charity.)

>Hope this helps. At least with a stable nym, we'd be able to flame you for
>off-topic posts.

	I'm going to be mailing some replies on this topic to some people,
off the list; if anyone is curious and wishes to receive them also, let me
know (off-list).
	-Allen