Click here to become an International Arms Trafficker

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 27 06:38:03 PDT 1996

At 07:46 PM 4/26/96 -0700, Sandy wrote:
>> Well, I'm ITAR violator # 6 :-)
>I am #3.  Who is #1?  Gee, that sounds sorta familiar.  I hope
>we don't end up as Prisoners.

You are in the Village.  A low crawl leads off to the north....

I was #21 and #22, though the first one didn't actually export crypto,
and the second one exported code for rot13 instead of perl.
So there's now some rot13 hanging out in the Caribbean,
waiting for Hostile Foreigners and NarcoTerrorist Tax Evaders
to protect their privacy with it.  (This is _illegal_??)
#					Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, stewarts at ix.netcom.com, +1-415-442-2215