APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY 2nd EDITION Errata version 1.3

Bruce Schneier schneier at winternet.com
Fri Apr 26 20:13:32 PDT 1996

I just mailed a copy of the new errata to everyone on my mailing list.  If
you didn't get one, it means that you are not on my mailing list.  Send
me e-mail to correct that oversight immediately.

Wiley has not yet committed to making an updated version of the book.  If
you want to complain to my editor, he is psutherl at jwiley.com.

Bruce

* Bruce Schneier              APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY, 2nd EDITION is
* Counterpane Systems         available.  For info on a 15%
* schneier at counterpane.com    discount offer, send me e-mail.
*
* For Blowfish C code, see ftp.ox.ac.uk:/pub/crypto/misc/blowfish.c.gz