Crypto Software Review Wanted

Travis Hassloch x231 travis at EvTech.com
Wed Apr 24 15:04:24 PDT 1996

There's a ton of only semi-organized stuff out there.
I would like structured info... more that just a filename, without having
to install it myself, etc...
Review of the packages would be real nice.

PS: I heard CFS requires having NFS installed (ick!) and someone mentioned
this opens you up to "portmapper assisted attacks"... I've avoided NFS
and RPC until now so I don't know... does this have any credibility?
Will I have to install a firewall to protect NFS just so I can use CFS to
encrypt on disk? :)

CC me in the replies please, since I'm not on the list...
 although I might get on coderpunks if the volume is small.
Hmm, I just noticed the cypherpunks-ratings list, I wonder if this is what
I'm looking for...  too bad it doesn't have a description or an info file.
--
travis at evtech.com | Virtual Reality Bites | P=NP if (P=0 or N=1)
There's a thin line between an email message and its signature.