You have been deleted

attila attila at primenet.com
Wed Apr 24 14:38:13 PDT 1996

To: Black Unicorn <unicorn at schloss.li>
From: attila <attila at primenet.com>
Subject: Re: "You have been deleted"

Addressed to: Black Unicorn <unicorn at schloss.li>
              Tim May <tcmay at got.net>

** Reply to note from Black Unicorn <unicorn at schloss.li> 04/24/96
03:01am -0400

= On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:
=
= > its route and landed on my hill, abducting me for medical
experiments I am
= > too embarrassed to describe (except that Chelsea was also
involved). I am
= > back now, albeit subtly changed (for the better).
=
= That a medical experiment including Chelsea could improve a man is
beyond
= the bounds of reason.
=
= Mr. May, are you making this up?
=
    attila sez:

	Not necessarily. it may be speculation or wishful thinking on
the part of Chelsea, or even Bubba and Hillary.

--
 Obscenity is a crutch for inarticulate motherfuckers.
 Fuck the CDA!

cc: Tim May <tcmay at got.net>
    Cypherpunks <cypherpunks at toad.com>