[NOISE] Re: Nazis on the Net

E. ALLEN SMITH EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU
Tue Apr 23 18:18:32 PDT 1996

From:	IN%"richieb at teleport.com"  "Rich Burroughs" 23-APR-1996 14:15:55.60

>In July, 1986, Fadeley attended the World Aryan Congress at Hayden Lake,
>Idaho. During this assembly, Fadeley was introduced to Weaver, who was at
>that time of no particular investigative significance to BATF.[FN25]"

>Weaver may have just been attending the World Aryan Nations Congress for the
>beer and chicks...

	Yes. For instance, I am a member of the Extropy Institute - but I'm
_not_ an anarcho-capitalist, even though that's one of the things that the
Institute stands for.

>Portions of the report are online at
>http://isdn33.eng.uc.edu/~rabagley/ruby/ruby.toc.html

	However, one reference in this report to Weaver's calling for a meeting
to oppose the "Zionist Occupation Government" does provide an argument for
calling him a racist of the anti-Semitic variety. On the other hand, the only
person claiming this is the FBI's informant; the truth of his statements has
been called into doubt.
	So far as I can tell, it's uncertain.
	-Allen