[NOISE] Re: Nazis on the Net

Rich Burroughs richieb at teleport.com
Tue Apr 23 12:38:18 PDT 1996

At 10:26 PM 4/22/96 -0700, Rich Graves wrote:
>E. Allen Smith actually might have written:
>
>>I've seen various quotes from Randy Weaver in various publications,
>>including Time and other non-right-wing ones. None of them indicated him
>>as an actual neo-Nazi or racist
>
>BWAHAHAHA!!!

This is from the DOJ report on the Ruby Ridge shooting:

"Weaver first came to the attention of the BATF in July 1986 during its
investigation of a series of bombings in Coer d'Alene, Idaho in which the
Aryan Nations was believed to be involved. BATF asked Kenneth Fadeley, a
confidential informant, to assist its investigation by obtaining information
about people attending an upcoming World Aryan Congress who might be engaged
in illegal activities.[FN23] Thereafter, Fadeley portrayed himself as a
weapons dealer who catered to motorcycle gangs and, in this role, managed to
be introduced to high level members of the Aryan Nations in Northern
Idaho.[FN24]

In July, 1986, Fadeley attended the World Aryan Congress at Hayden Lake,
Idaho. During this assembly, Fadeley was introduced to Weaver, who was at
that time of no particular investigative significance to BATF.[FN25]"

Weaver may have just been attending the World Aryan Nations Congress for the
beer and chicks...

Portions of the report are online at
http://isdn33.eng.uc.edu/~rabagley/ruby/ruby.toc.html

Rich