Nazis on the Net

tallpaul tallpaul at pipeline.com
Mon Apr 22 15:08:45 PDT 1996

On Apr 21, 1996 17:23:00, '"E. ALLEN SMITH"
<EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>' wrote:

>	In view of the Zundelsite business, I thought people might find the
>following of interest. Unfortunately, the author is either leaving
>some critical information out or is misinformed. Specifically, the actual
>history on the Zundelsite business, and the actual circumstances at Ruby
Ridge;

>on the latter, Randy Weaver was neither a neo-Nazi nor a racist. He was
(and,
>so far as I know, still is) a white separatist. (One would think liberals

>would
>tolerate this - they tolerate the equally offensive black separatists,
after
>all...). The Zundelsite reference is incomplete in that it fails to
describe
>the motivations of the mirrorsites.
>	-Allen

Since E.A. Smith wants completeness re the Zundelsite issue, I am curious
about his assertion about Weaver.

Might we know the source of his complete info on Weaver's political and
racial beliefs.

I see, in essence, three hypothesis:

1) Cover the ass of a potential neo-Nazi or racist (or both) without any
reference to what is really true;

2) Get information from outer space;

3) Base the conclusion on hard evidence.

If the answer is 3) I'd like to get a real pointer to the real evidence. By
real evidence I mean just that, not wishful thinking or advertising jingles
for points 1) or 2).

--tallpaul

PS: Cypherpunks seems to be getting very wiggy these days.