Scientology harassing anon.penet.fi again!

E. ALLEN SMITH EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU
Sun Apr 21 23:37:17 PDT 1996

	Umm... I'm getting quite a few offers to forward the material in
question; thank you. But it's just the stuff that was on cypherpunks earlier.
And he's wanting to know if _he_ can safely legally (w/regards to the
Scientologists) put it on _his_ mailing list - which isn't a discussion list.
Sorry that it apparantly wasn't clear, although I have no idea how it wasn't.
	Thanks,
	-Allen