Smartcards are coming to the US

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Sat Apr 20 22:27:26 PDT 1996

On Sat, 20 Apr 1996, Lucky Green wrote:

> Years after smartcards have become ubiquitous in such countries as Pakistan
> and Nepal, not to mention Europe, I just saw my first smartcard commercial
> ever on US television.
>
> Way to go :-)

Have you seen the Visa (mastercard) commercial that shows the finger
print reader and spouts off "Single digit PINs"  (Digit, get it?)

> Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, not those of my employer, DigiCash, Inc.
>
> -- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com>
>    PGP encrypted mail preferred.

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:unicorn at schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information
Opp. Counsel: For all your expert testimony needs: jimbell at pacifier.com