Oklahoma City - One Year Later - The Coverup Continues !

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Apr 20 19:56:48 PDT 1996

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996 ssalgaller at CCGATE.HAC.COM wrote:
>      Suggested Reading:
>
>      Oklahoma City - The Suppressed Truth

We have already been through this several times on the cypherpunks list.

The physical evidence indicates a very large deflagrating explosive,
such as a truck full of ANFO or gunpowder, not a small detonating
(military) explosive.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd at echeque.com