on corporations and subpoenas

Joe Block jpb at miamisci.org
Thu Apr 18 02:48:27 PDT 1996

Adam,
re:

At 9:42 AM 4/17/96, Adam Pingitore wrote:
>          Um, well, then I'm going to have to spam your ass.

Um, well, then I'm going to have to notify your postmaster of your threat
to spam the cypherpunks at toad.com mailing list.  I'm certain he has better
things to do than reply to several hundred irate cypherpunks copying your
spam to him and will take appropriate steps.

Grow up.

Joseph Block <jpb at miamisci.org>

"We can't be so fixated on our desire
 to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans ..."
 -- Bill Clinton  (USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A)
PGP 2048bit-Fingerprint: F8 A2 A5 15 56 42 9B 16  3F BD 57 0F 8A ED E3 21
No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.