Cypherpunks Death Penalty for "take me of" messages?

sameer at c2.org sameer at c2.org
Thu Apr 18 01:19:47 PDT 1996

	could we please dispense with the posts cc'ing the list about
these idiots? I already never read posts by idiots because they aren't
in my list of people I read, but I have to read these replies.

	The proper steps to take when someone makes such a posting:

A) Flame them privately
B) Subscribe them to clueless at c2.org

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer at c2.net