CDA Court Challenge: Update #7 (Ducks on the Net)

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Wed Apr 17 17:51:04 PDT 1996

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Alan Bostick wrote:
> Simon Spero <ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu> wrote:
>
> > Dash it Declan, I spent a hard day up to my eyeballs in ASN.1. When I
> > get home I want something cute to look at. Where are the darn  ducks?
> >
> ME T00!!!!1!
> PUT ME ON THE L1ST111!1

> SUBSCRIVE

You need to send a message to majordomo at tree-frog.com with the body
subscrive cypherducks

(tree-frogs are much cuter than toads)

Simon

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO