What's the "Human Interaction Institute" at CMU For ???

ssalgaller at CCGATE.HAC.COM ssalgaller at CCGATE.HAC.COM
Wed Apr 17 03:19:51 PDT 1996

          Dear Concerned Citizen,

          Am I the only one worrying about the use of technology to
          implement a "New World Order" ???

          If not, where else can I post this message ???

          Yes, AOL has a movie trivia board, but I'm serious !

          A similar concern could be made about biotechnology: with
          gene splicing, it would be possible to create a race of "sub
          humans" to do slave labor and fight wars.

          This has been done in several Sci-Fi movies, but it's not
          going to stay fiction much longer.

          Stephen S.

          PS: Shouldn't these be the questions that CMU worries about?
              Which is worse, genetic slavery or "dirty duck" photos ?