[NOISE] Why there are so many cluless people

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Sat Apr 13 04:11:49 PDT 1996

There's a report on this in thise weeks bay area guardian; it's really
just a schme to get people to pay to recruit other people to use someone
elses webpage hosting service.

On Fri, 12 Apr 1996, Lucky Green wrote:

> Today, I heard a commercial on the radio. Some company wants to help you
> make $1k+ per day as an Internet expert. Simply listen to their one week
> audio tape course and you know everything you need to work as an Internet
> consultant.
>
> Sigh,
>
> -- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com>
>    PGP encrypted mail preferred.

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO