Protocols at the Point of a Gun

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Apr 12 21:33:45 PDT 1996

How fortuitous!

At 8:09 PM 4/12/96, Marshall Clow wrote:

> However, given the hysteria that is surrounding the CDA, etc., I think
>that
> the second option would be "politically unacceptable". The whole thrust [
> sorry for the sexual imagery ;-) ] behind [ oops, now it's sodomy ] the
>CDA
> is that it's not good enough for parents to take responsibility for their
> children's use; the government must be involved.

Yeah. What *he* said.

Actually, this gratuitous waste of bandwidth brought to you by my new .sig,
courtesy of my samoan attorney, one Vincent Moscaritolo. Vinnie, to his
friends...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Note new .sig!
 V   V   V

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"If they just passed a few more laws, we could all be criminals." --Vinnie
Moscaritolo
The e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/