Message not deliverable

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 12 06:26:32 PDT 1996

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996, Steve Reid continued to talk about...

> > >Subj:        Message not deliverable
> > >Date:        96-04-10 11:51:09 EDT
> > >From:        Administrator_at_DCACINTS at dca.com (Administrator)

Sheesh, are y'all really that shy, or did y'all (like me) assume that
someone else was going to take care of it?

I sent direct mail describing the problem to the two dca.com addresses on
cypherpunks. One of the two messages bounced, and I forged an unsubscribe
for that address. I guess we'll see if the problems stop. Since nobody at
dca.com has responded to this for a couple days, and since their
postmaster is asleep at the wheel, I don't see how anyone can complain.

-rich