liibulletin - Announcement of New Related Services (fwd)

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 11 16:22:58 PDT 1996

I have no joke. I just like saying, "barratry.law.cornell.edu." Oh, and
the full-text availability of recent net.relevant decisions (numero dos)
should be useful to somebody.

So how do I get to be the Unabomber's pen pal? Hmm, what jail was he in
again? I wonder if they'll accept packages for him with excessive postage.

-rich
 and now, back to bilingual 9-bit-punks