Subject: Re: They're running scared.

attila attila at primenet.com
Tue Apr 9 10:51:42 PDT 1996

** Reply to note from jim bell <jimbell at pacifier.com> 04/08/96 09:53am
-0800

= At 04:33 PM 4/8/96 GMT, attila wrote:
= >** Reply to note from jim bell <jimbell at pacifier.com> 04/07/96
8:32pm -0800
= >
= >Jim:
= >
= >    a very sensible article.
=
= And it is the kind of article that you would never have seen in the
= "mainstream press" more than 2-3 years ago, and probably not before
the
= middle of 1995.  One of the implicit functions of the press has been
to make
= it appear that there is no reasonable opposition to the government in
total.
=  Now, they have begun to admit that ever larger proportions of the
= population are soured on the whole concept.
=

    Time's dual attack on Hillary, one orchestrated by someone she
tried to control, the other just pure analysis of the situation is very
surprising. they are part of the big-money NWO whose "duty" is to keep
the sheep informed of the will of the government (and make it appear
benevolent.

	However, let's face it, Hillary has guts:

   	    "Bill Gates is greedy because he has amassed a fortune of
        	US$ 15,000,000,000 ($15 billion)
   	    but the US Government is a helpful Village because it takes
        	US$ 1,400,000,000,000 ($1.4 trillion) from us each year
        	and does good things with it."
                	--Hillary Clinton

    that takes one bitch of a person to make that arrogant statement
--and the  cover picture tells it all --ridden hard and put away wet
many, many times --and not in the conventional sense.  Susan Thosases
and she make a real pair.
    Their actions, or those of Bubba and the rest of the CFR of which
george Bush is the hatchet man, show an absolute contempt for the
Constitution.

=
= >    not to be critical over your work in general, but your polemics
and
= too-far
= >radicalism makes it hard to swallow.
=
= I admit to my polemics.  However, saying my position is "too far
radicalism"
= is quite relative.  The average person today is a product of a system
which,
= in effect, has brainwashed him (to use an old, out-of-favor term) to
believe
= in the idea that the government has the authority to run just about
= everything it chooses to.  I, and increasing numbers of people,
disagree.
= If you have an alternative solution to the "government problem" I'm
anxious
= to see it.  Relative to the sheep, I am "radical," but compared to
people
= who do indeed see there is a problem, I think I fit right in.
=
= > I may be an anarchist at heart, but
= >anarchy explicitely implies personal responsibility --which few
people have.
= >the trick is to figure how the idealism of anarchy can survive in a
society of
= >non-responsible individuals.
=
= With all due respect, I think I've already figured it out.  At least,
= discovered a path that we must at least investigate, because it could
lead
= us to the goal.

    politics of assassination?  hired guns?  I do not think I would
have any difficulty with the concept in theory; just that we would run
out of targets too soon and be forced back to economic terrorism.  I do
know, WITHOUT A DOUBT, that I will NOT participate in such a matter.

    The prophet, Joseph Smith said:

	    The Constitution is not a law, but it empowers the people
	to make laws... The Constitution tells us what shall not be
	lawful tender... The legislture has ceded up to us the
	privilege of enacting such laws as are not inconsitent with the
	Constitution of the United States... The different states, and
	even the Congress itself have passed many laws diametrically
	contrary to the Constitution of the United States.
	    ...Shall we be such fools as to be governed by its laws,
	which are unconstitutional? No!... The Constitution
	acknowledges that the people have all the power not reserved to
	itself. I am a lawyer. I am a big lawyer and comprehend heaven,
	earth, and hell. to bring forth knowledge that shall
	cover up all lawyers, doctors, and other big bodies. This is
	the doctrine of the Constitution, so help me God....

    Now, this may not agree with your thinking (and there are pages
more of Joseph Smith's statements on defending the Constitution), but I
think he hit it on the head.  Secondly, Thomas Jefferson stated:

	    "I hold it that a little rebellion, now and then,
    	is a good thing, and as necessary in the political
    	world as storms in the physical... It is a medicine
    	necessary for the sound health of government"
        	--Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

    or maybe:

	    Democracy is a form of government under which everyone
    	has the freedom to elect officials to restrict his freedom.

    or to put in more succintly, I think an old Doonesbury cartoon that
had Duke (representing the NRA) testifying before a Senate subcommittee
summed it up    nicely.....

    	    Senator: "And we and the American people have had enough of
	you and your fanatic organization!"

	    Duke: "I see Senator, shall I put you down for a million
	postcards?"

	    Senator: "Don't you threaten me, mister!"

	Politicians only understand one thing.

   I am not a pacifist; I do believe in fighting for what is right; I
did my duty in the 60s (in spades) --I could have asked the Church for
the CO form; after the way the government used us (particularly the
"black" battalionsfor which I was the CO) solely to test new weaponry
and build up the military-industrial economics, by 1980 it hit me as to
the extent I, and the rest of us, had been betrayed,

    yes, our government has a problem: greed, and power.

    Joseph Smith, however, did say:

	    The Constitution should contain a provision that every
	officer of the Government who should neglect or refuse to
	extend the protection guaranteed in the Constitution should be
	subject to caputal punishment, and then the President of the
	United States would not say, "Your cause is just, but I
	can do nothing for you."

    Anarchy which degenerates to mob rule is untenable.  What I do not
see in your treatises is any planning for the future --once mob rule
reigns, the next step is tribal councils, chiefs, and chiefs of chiefs
--and I do not mean elected chiefs. As it has been, it will be.  Man
never learns from history --he just repeats it.

--
  "Don't hunt wild game, hunt lawyers!
    They provide better sport,

--
 Obscenity  is a crutch  for inarticulate motherfuckers.
 Fuck the CDA!

cc: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks at toad.com>