(Fwd) British Study Claims That Photo Credit Cards Don'

Deranged Mutant WlkngOwl at UNiX.asb.com
Mon Apr 8 14:41:59 PDT 1996

On  8 Apr 96 at 11:44, Declan B. McCullagh wrote:

> Fascinating stuff. I've used Mike Godwin's driver's license to buy a
> beer when I didn't have mine with me. And, trust me, we look nothing
> alike.

*chuckle*

It was a semi-common practice when I was in high school to show
licenses to buy beer, because they never looked at the birth dates.
The state got wise to it and now put in big red letters "UNDER 21" on
minor's licenses....

Rob.

---
Send a blank message with the subject "send pgp-key"
to <WlkngOwl at unix.asb.com> for a copy of my PGP key.