.sig followup

Jean-Francois Avon JFA Technologies, QC, Canada jf_avon at citenet.net
Mon Apr 8 04:11:23 PDT 1996

>The media coverage of the sensationalist (violent and/or sexual) crime
>has given the law makers and enforcers an excuse to step things up. It's
>not quite as bad up here in Canada, but where the US goes, Canada
>(and probably the rest of the world) usually follows.

Hey, we got the new gun control bill up here.  Mandatory registration of all
firearms by year xxxx (I forgot).

Other things are coming.  Yesterday, a minister of Quebec province declared that
the ownership of a house is a *privilege*, and therefore, can be seized for non
payment or evasion of income tax.  Next thing we'll know, they'll put a
luxury tax
on the breathing of air...

>This is my first post to the Cypherpunks... So what government black
>lists does this get me on?

Is there anybody that have an informed answer to that question?

JFA

 PGP 2048 bits key at:     http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID:C58ADD0D  52 96 45 E8 20 5A 8A 5E  F8 7C C8 6F AE FE F8 91
 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.