Unicorn of Color

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Sat Apr 6 14:16:37 PST 1996

At 6:00 PM 4/6/96, Black Unicorn wrote:
>On Fri, 5 Apr 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

>> Far be it from me to question the legal advice BU/Uni/Dirsec provides,
>
>Unicorn is fine, don't be snide.

Not meant to be snide, even if sounded that way. I just get confused by
your various nyms, as some call you "Uni," others call you by what I
presume is your real name (rhymes with Galois), and you sometimes sign your
messages "Dirsec."

Also, I am hesitant to call you "Black Unicorn," as applying the adjective
"black" to a person is illegal in some jurisdictions, and "Unicorn of
Color" does not ring true. (But I grew up calling blacks "colored people,"
and gladly switched to the more noble-sounding "black" in the 1960s, and
now I almost vomit everytime I hear some radfem lesbian claim "All wimmin
are people of color!!!!" Yeah, colored people. My, how the worm has
turned....)

Hope this clears things up.

--Tim

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!