Digest Version???????

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 4 07:32:54 PST 1996

Typically the way to get a digested version of a cow is to kill and eat it...
Oh, wait, you probably mean the list.....

www.hks.net and nntp.hks.net let you read the Cypherpunks and Coderpunks
mailing lists with the Web and Newsreader programs (except when they're
down for repairs.)  The Web version is typically half a month behind
because it gets summarized and hypertextified monthly, though I suspect
the articles are there and it's just the index that's old.

If you're looking for a reduced-volume list filtered using human intelligence,
Eric Blossom <eb at comsec.com> does cypherpunks-light for $20/year,
and Ray Arachelian (sp?) does fcpunx for free, somewhere you can probably
look up with AltaVista.