"unsubscrive" again!

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Thu Apr 4 05:58:06 PST 1996

At 12:51 AM 4/4/96, Batman wrote:

Yet another "unsubscrive"? Is this some weird alternate spelling? Or are we
being trolled?

Apparently Batman has not been reading any of the recent posts on this
subject--which is not surprising, for correlative reasons--so I doubt he'll
even read this message.

But in the hopes that he comes out of his Batcave long enough to fire up
his Batcomputer:

How to subscribe to the Cypherpunks mailing list: send a message to
"majordomo at toad.com" with the body message "subscribe cypherpunks". To
unsubscribe, send the message "unsubscribe cypherpunks" to the same
address. For help, send "help cypherpunks".  Don't send these requests to
the Cypherpunks list itself. And be aware that the list generates between
40 and 100 messages a day.

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!