[MagicMoney] Passwords of various PGP keys.

Jean-Francois Avon JFA Technologies, QC, Canada jf_avon at citenet.net
Wed Apr 3 01:21:50 PST 1996

I played with Magic Money recently.  I wondered:

Where are the passwords of the various PGP keys stored?

Now, suppose you want to use this system for serious use:

What, if any, are the critical files that must be protected
from outsiders to prevent tempering (altering without the owner's ability to
quickly discover the manipulation) with the system data?

Is is necessary to encrypt the whole client directory when you
don't use it?

Ditto, for the server?

JFA

 PGP key at:               http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon at citenet.net> ID:C58ADD0D 96/03/01
 fingerprint: 52 96 45 E8 20 5A 8A 5E  F8 7C C8 6F AE FE F8 91

 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at a rate of
 165 $ U.S. per hours.   Any sender of unsollicited commercial
 e-mail will be considered as to have accepted the above ment-
 ionned terms.