Anon Http web Proxy V2.1

Laurent Demailly dl at hplyot.obspm.fr
Fri Sep 29 13:54:37 PDT 1995

 > I fixed the IOs, it now works a lot faster, play with it on
 >   http://hplyot.obspm.fr:6661/  (no abuse plz)
 > and get the source package on
 >   [old now invalid url deleted]

Ok, I updated my tclbin thing to include the unbuffered IO change,
And I've added everything you need to build the shell, as well as the
proxy source itself, in the latest tclbin release :
    ftp://hplyot.obspm.fr/tcl/tclbin-0.5.tgz

I wonder if anyone is interested ?

ps: I received today the rsa/amno shirts I've ordered from Adam, they
*rocks*, well designed, very good quality,... a must ! see
http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/uk-shirt.html
{no i don't earn a buck for advertising :-)}

dl
--
Laurent Demailly * http://hplyot.obspm.fr/~dl/ * Linux|PGP|Gnu|Tcl|...  Freedom
Prime#1: cent cinq mille cent cinq milliards cent cinq mille cent soixante sept

terrorist strategic South Africa munitions Nazi jihad Marxist