Security Update news release

Nelson Minar nelson at santafe.edu
Tue Sep 26 10:33:53 PDT 1995

>Do the new versions use PGP's randseed.bin? If Netscape even only looks at
>data used to keep PGP secure,  Netscape will be banned from my computer
>and every computer I am responsible for. -- For good.

This is the second person who has expressed this sentiment. I don't
understand it. If you believe that the possibility of randseed.bin
getting out is dangerous, then why do you leave it online? Do you
really trust every piece of software you run, every piece of software
that can possibly access your machine over the net, to not look at
that file?