Net KiddiePorn Hype on TV

Dr. Dimitri Vulis dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Tue Sep 26 06:24:38 PDT 1995

jkandt at mail.wsdot.wa.gov (Jeff Kandt) writes:
> I heard that piece too.  Sounded like a total PR move for Curtis
> Slewah(sp?) and his Guardian Angels.  They certainly didn't sound like they
> knew what they were doing, technically speaking.

Curtis Sliwa is rather notorious in NYC politics. He used to have a talk
show with his wife Lisa in WABC; not sure what happened to it after they
got divorced. He admitted staging an physical attack on himself to increase
his popularity; after the attack he claimed the cops did it.

---

Dr. Dimitri Vulis