macworld crypto articles

Mark Chen chen at intuit.com
Sun Sep 24 21:51:52 PDT 1995

> In article <4444rl$nrh at life.ai.mit.edu> Chen writes:
> > It's truly a deplorable state of affairs.
>
> For the next version, include PGP free with every version of Quicken,
> and have Quicken just "call" PGP.
>
> Of course, users can encrypt their files now with PGP.  Is there an
> Intuit bboard where someone could post instructions?

This is a good idea.  I'll bring it up with the appropriate people.

Right now, we only have some cheesy forums going on Compuserve and
Prodigy; however, keep your eyes peeled.  We have other stuff in the
works.

   - Mark -

--
Mark Chen
chen at intuit.com
415/329-6913
finger for PGP public key
D4 99 54 2A 98 B1 48 0C  CF 95 A5 B0 6E E0 1E 1D