Netscape for Linux?

Aleph One aleph1 at dfw.net
Sun Sep 24 11:10:14 PDT 1995

I must agree that supporting something like that client that everyone wants
to use in their on configuration is not an easy thing. But the are many
ISP using linux as web servers. I for one would buy a few servers my self.
Its a shame netscape does not make an agreement with someone like Red Hat
(a commercial linux vendor) and supply a server for use with it. Iam sure
if they can support a server for BSDI (therefor FreeBSD and NetBSD) they
can support one for Red Hat (and there for Linux). But this does not
belong in cypherpuns anymore. Nor are the people making this desitions in
this list anyway.

Aleph One / aleph1 at dfw.net
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01