Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Sat Sep 23 09:31:19 PDT 1995

At 03:15 PM 9/23/95 DST, you wrote:
>Again, we're Spammed by a moron.
>Time to fire up the old remailers!
>[At least they do this on weekends, when we have
>time for creative revenge!] Hehehehehe...

Either that or someone left their terminal logged in.  The only better way
to assure a quick and painful death would have been to post them to a Black
Panther's mailing list.  Oh well...  Evolution in action!

|  Minister of Forced Caffinization in the DNRC   | alano at teleport.com   |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmerman unites all| Disclaimer:          |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!" | Ignore the man       |
|   -- PGP 2.6.2 key available on request --      |  behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano          |       <fnord>        |