Netscape sub rosa?

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Fri Sep 22 17:39:00 PDT 1995

At 10:30 AM 9/21/95, Matthias Jordan wrote:
>Hello, Tim!
>
>> Gee, where's that "Cypherpunks logo" when you really need it?
>>
>> A rose covering the Netscape "N" logo? A crypto eagle swooping down and
>> pecking at weak keys?
>
>How about an anarchism-A (an A in i circle) whith the circle not
>being totally closed thus describing a C?

That was actually done by someone in Monte Carlo when I was giving a talk
on crypto anarchy. Somebody drew in this anarchy-in-a-C on an announcement
of my talk. I still have this.

ObCypherpunks Relevance: This is "coding in C," isn't it?

--Tim May

BTW,  to set the record straight, my "Gee, where's that "Cypherpunks logo"
when your really need it?" was tongue-in-cheek (a kind of irony, for you
foreigners).

Notice: Don't expect me to reply to trivial questions and complaints.