Another Netscape Bug (and possible security hole)

sameer sameer at c2.org
Fri Sep 22 11:28:44 PDT 1995

	Suggestion: Once you figure out how to exploit it for a
particular platform write a cgi-script which checks the USER_AGENT (or
whatever it is called) environment variable to make sure the netscape
that has reached your exploit is the same platform as the exploit was
written for.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734
http://www.c2.org (or login as "guest")			sameer at c2.org