Another Netscape Bug (and possible security hole)

David R. Conrad ab411 at detroit.freenet.org
Fri Sep 22 10:24:42 PDT 1995

Last line above should read: "hearing my disk *thrash* ...," not trash.
Signing messages is non-trivial with my current set up, so I don't feel
like re-doing it for such a minor glitch.

--
David R. Conrad, conrad at detroit.freenet.org, http://www.grfn.org/~conrad
Hardware & Software Committee  --  Finger conrad at grfn.org for public key