YET ANOTHER BAD NETSCAPE HOLE!

Ray Cromwell rjc at clark.net
Fri Sep 22 01:37:09 PDT 1995

Disregard that last message. Those drugs I was taking must have just kicked
in. I was running another program in the background which coincidentally
brought up an xterm at the same time I clicked on the link. Damn,
and I thought I had found another bug. Ah well. There's probably one lurking
there somewhere. It was good while it lasted. When I hit "send" and
that xterm popped up, I almost jumped out of my seat. ;-) Remember
this lesson, you should always try to repeat your bugs atleast three
times. ;-)

-Ray