Netscape closes up 1 3/8 today!

Tom Weinstein tomw at orac.engr.sgi.com
Thu Sep 21 11:46:24 PDT 1995

In article <DF84AJ.41K at sgi.sgi.com>, carolann at censored.org (Censored Girls Anonymous) writes:

> Lookit that! 416 trades and 11 times there was more
> buying pressure than selling pressure..

> The rumors of bug fix are outweighing the facts of the crack!

> I am totally amazed! But think company insiders are probably
> supporting the stock.  Holding up better than ascii armor, it is.

I think it probably has more to do with the fact that the name
"Netscape" has been on the front page of every major newspaper in the
US.  I guess bad press is better than no press at all.  And the press
hasn't even been that bad.

--
Sure we spend a lot of money, but that doesn't mean    |  Tom Weinstein
we *do* anything.  --  Washington DC motto             |  tomw at engr.sgi.com