Cypherpunks Press release

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Sep 20 12:23:51 PDT 1995

> Dietrich Kappe | Red Planet    http://www.redweb.com
> Red Planet, LLC| "Chess Space" | "MS Access Products" |  PGP Public Key
> 1-800-RED 0 WEB|    /chess     |       /cobre         | /goedel/key.txt
> Web Publishing | Key fingerprint: 8C2983E66AB723F9 A014A0417D268B84

(<Sigh> hate to suggest this, but someone has to throw the idea out.)
We could always threaten to sue for defamation...
(You can fill in any one of a number of differences between
the canonical cypherpunk vs. hacker/cracker.)

Specify the clarification has to include logo.

sdw
--
Stephen D. Williams 25Feb1965 VW,OH (FBI ID) sdw at lig.net http://www.lig.net/sdw
Consultant, Vienna,VA Mar95- 703-918-1491W 43392 Wayside Cir.,Ashburn, VA 22011