Stand up and be heard!

Tobin T Fricke dr261 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Tue Sep 19 18:53:47 PDT 1995

Yes, I'm still working on a magazine, I still need authors! Write
about cryptography and coverups and clipper and whatever else you
find interesting, and write about it!  Become rich and famous!
(ahtoughalthough the rich and famous part won't be a result of
writing for TCW...)   I also need reporters to write blurbs about
things that happen.   If interested, mail me privately at
dr261 at cleveland.freenet.edu.. not on the list.

--
Tobin Fricke (aka LightRay)       The Digital Forest BBS (714)586-6142
dr261 at kanga.ins.cwru.edu          KE6WHF Amateur Radio, 1:103/925 fido