Caribbean Internet Services?

Patrick Horgan patrick at Verity.COM
Tue Sep 19 07:44:14 PDT 1995

> (Yes, there have been more hurricanes this year than in most years...not
> clear if it's just a Poisson fluctuation, or symptomatic of deeper weather
> pattern changes.)

See September 95 Popular Science, article, "Hurricane Alert" in which the
worlds leading hurricane scientist says that we're only just seeing the
beginning of several years of large numbers of large hurricanes.

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  patrick at verity.com        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |