Mixmaster status changing

Lance Cottrell loki at obscura.com
Thu Sep 14 14:58:20 PDT 1995

--
Lance Cottrell   loki at obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche