[NOISE] Alice's Remailer site

Thomas M. Swiss tms at TIS.COM
Thu Sep 14 11:45:11 PDT 1995

     More noise. Sorry, but I can't resist:

"Peter Trei" <trei at process.com> writes:
>This song is called Alice's Remailer site and it's about Alice, and the
>remailer site, but Alices Remailer site  is not the name of the Remailer
>site, it's the name of the song, and that's why I called this song Alice's
>Remailer site.
>
>        You can send anything you want through Alices Remailer site.
>        You can send anything you want through Alices Remailer site.
>        Connect right in it's around the back.
>        Halfway down that seventeen inch rack.
>        You can be anyone you want through Alice's Remailer site.

(with apologies to Arlo...)

You know, if one person, just one person, uses that remailer, they may
think he's just paranoid, and they'll ignore him.

And if two people, two people, do it -- in reply to each other--they may
think they're both crooks but they won't be able to bust either of
them. And if THREE people do it.  Three -- Can you imagine three people
loggin' in, sending mail through Alice's Remailer site and loggin' out?
They may think it's an ORGANIZATION!

And can you imagine FIFTY people a day?  I said FIFTY people a day --
loggin' in, sending mail through Alice's Remailer site and loggin' out?
And friends, they may think it's a MOVEMENT, and that's what it is:

      THE ALICE'S REMAILER SITE ANTI-E-MAIL-SNIFFING MOVEMENT!--

and all you gotta do to join is to flip the bird to those traffic-sniffin'
spooks out there -- With feelin' ...

-Tom Swiss / tms at tis.com