DD, pedaphiles, and Terrorists, oh my

hallam at w3.org hallam at w3.org
Thu Sep 14 09:42:30 PDT 1995

>> Today's Washington Post (9/14) has a front page article on a bust of
>> 12 computer using pedaphiles.
>> NBC news is saying that Janet Reno will have a news conference
>> later this morning.
>> Tomorrow near NIS&T, the workshop on the Federal Key Escrow Standards
>> will be held.
>> Coincidence?

><g> I think not.. Kind of like the coincidence that just before any gun
>law votes, some maniac goes on a shooting spree.. ;)

Nope, its more likely to be because of the telecommunications bill and the Exon
ammendment. They are demonstrating the sufficiency of existing laws.

We never used to see kiddie porn on the internet. The net would go balistic if a
picture of a teen age nude was posted. Recently there has been a flood of hard
core paedophile material.

		Phill