DD, pedaphiles, and Terrorists, oh my

Rob L robl at on-ramp.ior.com
Thu Sep 14 07:56:40 PDT 1995

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Pat Farrell wrote:
> Today's Washington Post (9/14) has a front page article on a bust of
> 12 computer using pedaphiles.
> NBC news is saying that Janet Reno will have a news conference
> later this morning.
> Tomorrow near NIS&T, the workshop on the Federal Key Escrow Standards
> will be held.
> Coincidence?

<g> I think not.. Kind of like the coincidence that just before any gun
law votes, some maniac goes on a shooting spree.. ;)

I would be interested to hear what Reno has to say.. if someone is in a
position to hear/see it, and can drop the key parts here, I would
appreciate it.

'Course, I would rather have pedophiles using computers than stalking parks..

Thanks-
RobL