An opportunity not to be missed

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 13 18:59:19 PDT 1995

>On Wed, 13 Sep 1995, David C. Lambert wrote:
>
>> I propose that we get some likely candidate (actually, a similar candidate
>> to the one above) to advocate the benefits of anonymity on the net.

Is Wavy Gravy running his "Nobody for President" campaign again this time?
After all, Nobody's going to balance the budget, and Nobody's going to
get the government out of your bedroom, and on the internet, Nobody can tell
if you're a dog or not :-)
#---
# Bill Stewart, Freelance Information Architect, stewarts at ix.netcom.com
# Phone +1-510-247-0664 Pager/Voicemail 1-408-787-1281
#---